Thursday, October 7, 2010

Woooooo!

I have gotten my second sale, albeit, not through my shop online.  I am really excited about it all! I posted a few other items yesterday, as well and some more today.
Here they are:




These were posted yesterday.  I'm still not sold on using myself as a model but my friend's baby is so cute modeling her black and green sweater.


Here are the ones I put up today:

Isn't Eric cute!? He didn't know I was taking a picture of him.  I think he'll do great as a male model.

4 comments:

  1. i love that picture of eric!
    i think that last picture of you is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff!I hope you get some sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I LOVE that ivy wall behind you! Your shop is going to do well! just think positive! That's the secret.

    ReplyDelete