Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Great Journey

I have decided to open an Etsy Shop.  I have been considering a shop for a very long time and I finally succumbed to the prompting of my sister.  I have been having a blast the last few months creating things and learning to crochet better.  I've had so much fun, in fact, that I have bags full of items that I have no need for.  So to be productive I have decided to sell some of the things I've made.  I will be posting them a few every day and I will post pictures here for anyone to see if they would like.  Hopefully this will prompt me to actually blog more often as well!

The first three items I am posting on Etsy are as follows;

Melon Sorbet Baby Hoodie

















Baby Silver Ballet Slippers
















Gray Cloche Hat



















Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I love the baby ballet slippers. So cute! I wonder if Andrew would protest to wearing them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What cute things. You should crochet little boy snickers or cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the ballet slippers are adorable, too! that hat is such a good color. i need to learn how to do that - i've tried to learn before when i was younger but i didn't have enough patience.
    i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute. I love them all. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete