Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yarn along and Reading

Today I am joining in with a blog that I follow for her weekly yarn along.  Small Things is wonderful and inspiring and I love to read her posts.  I've been wanting to join in with her yarn along and now that I have taken a picture of what I'm up to there is nothing to stop me anymore! 
 

From her blog:
"Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love to see what other people are knitting and reading as well.  So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr."


I'm currently knitting a shawl that was inspired by the new Jane Eyre movie.  If you haven't seen that movie I would highly recommend it.  I loved it!  The pattern is free here.

I am reading Preserve It! and Cooking From the Farmers' Market.  Eric and I are planning to buy a house soon and next year we plan to have a garden so I need to know what to do with all the fruits and vegetables that we grow.  We are excited for that next step in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait until we take that next step, too. :) i'm so excited for you to find your house and make it a home. it's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete