Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pasta Making Fiends

For Christmas this year Eric got me a Pasta Maker.  I was really excited about it but I think he was even more excited than I was.  We've made so much pasta since Christmas and we're pulling it out again tonight to make some cannelloni. 
Two weeks ago we were feeling up for a challenge so we decided to make ravioli.  It was very delicious but a lot of work.  We worked on that ravioli for over two hours.  Now I understand why my mom only made it about once a year when I was growing up. 

Rolling out the dough, stuffing, and making those cute little crimped squares.

ready to be separated

all laid out

boiling

Ready to eat.  

I know it doesn't look the most appetizing all clumped in a bowl where it all is about the same color, but I tell you, it was delicious! And well worth the time making it. 

1 comment:

  1. i wish we were there to enjoy some of that pasta, too! i bet it is fun to make.

    ReplyDelete