Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's Your Motivation?

I have had a work out video since June that is supposed to be a 30 day workout.  I did the workout three times and gave up because I was so sore and I just could bring myself to bring on more pain.  Losing weight just wasn't motivation enough.

 Seeing as this is a new year and for one of my resolutions I would like to lose more weight, I decided that I should actually complete the 30 day work out.  But I know that I will give up again within a few days if I don't have some motivation because, honestly, the losing of the weight just isn't enough when I'm tired and busy...

I have been trying to come up with something that won't cost too much but will inspire me to complete the work out.  I have no ideas.  Other than ice cream.  And if that is the reward, I might as well just go get a bowl now.

It is pretty sad that I can't think of anything that I really want, I'm pretty satisfied. So if anyone has any ideas on inexpensive and great motivators let me know!!

4 comments:

  1. How about if you loose weight I will take you on a Mother-daughter trip. (I'm not sure of the place-- but I will think about it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make you some really yummy soap! Can't eat it but it is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you lose weight, I will let you babysit Andrew. Just kidding, that is not too much of a reward, but soap and a mother-daughter trip sound really fun!

    I am trying to motivate myself to run by planning on doing a race. I know that I have to train to survive.

    Good luck with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm as bad as you. motivation-less.
    but your mom has some really good motivation for you!

    ReplyDelete