Monday, January 24, 2011

Crafts of Christmas Past

Look at me go! I am fairly proud of myself, I have made five posts this month! It is a record for me and the time has come to finally post a few pictures of projects I worked on for Christmas.  I'm not going to post everything because there would be TONS of pictures so I will just post one of each general type.  Most of the gifts Eric and I gave this year were hats and slippers of varying colors.  They were a lot of fun to make but I'm pretty glad that I'm done making slippers for a while. 




















(Doesn't he look so cute?!)

On another note, lately, I've had a hankering to start some embroidery. There is one pattern in particular that I think is just gorgeous!



I think that when I eventually break down and buy the pattern from little dear's etsy shop I will do mine in blues and greens.  She has instructions to do the crayon tinting on fabric on her blog.  I think it is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait and I think it is definitely worth the $4.00. When did I become so cheap?

3 comments:

  1. that is gorgeous! i can't wait to see it. those slippers are really great, too.
    i had a weird dream last night that we were taking a bunch of primary kids on a trip. it was a stressful dream, needless to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slippers! The embroidery is beautiful, and I think it'll look amazing in blues and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my slippers! I can't wait to see the embroidery-- and, yes.. Eric does look really cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete